6. Boring stuff
The Regular Expression Matcher ("The Software'') is Copyright (C) 1996,
1999 Vassili Bykov. It is provided to the Smalltalk community in hope it will
- This license applies to the package as a whole, as well as to any component
of it. By performing any of the activities described below, you accept the
terms of this agreement.
- The software is provided free of charge, and "as is'', in hope that
it will be useful, with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. The entire risk and all responsibility
for the use of the software is with you. Under no circumstances the author
may be held responsible for loss of data, loss of profit, or any other damage
resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the software, even if the
damage is caused by defects in the software.
- You may use this software in any applications you build.
- You may distribute this software provided that the software documentation
and copyright notices are included and intact.
- You may create and distribute modified versions of the software, such as
ports to other Smalltalk dialects or derived work, provided that:
a. any modified version is expressly marked as such and is not misrepresented
as the original software;
b. credit is given to the original software in the source code and
documentation of the derived work;
c. the copyright notice at the top of this document accompanies copyright
notices of any modified version.